If you are suffering with any long term injury or ailment Ty can definitely help you get back to your best possible self.
Ty is a NHS approved trainer who has over 16 years experience in private rehabilitation and general fitness training. Ty has regularly featured in Balance Magazine which is UK’s number 1 diabetes magazine and featured in Men’s Health magazine as Britain’s Best Coach.
Ty has helped clients with:
- Lower back pain
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Torn ACL’s
- Muscle Tears
- Broken Bones
Similar to physical therapy, rehabilitation training is designed to strengthen the body and muscles, relieve pain, and return you back to full fitness as soon as possible. The most important thing for you is that you are spending time on the exercises that are best suited to you. Whilst being monitored by an experienced professional to ensure further damage isn’t done to the affected area.
Here is a list of qualifications Ty holds.
- Level 4 Diploma in Lower Back Pain
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Advanced Fitness Instructor
- Level 3 Ante Post-Natal exercise programmer
- Level 3 Advanced Nutrition
- Level 3 Sports Specific Training & Olympic lifting
- Kettlebell Instructor
- Core Stability Instructor
- ViPR Certified Trainer
- VIVO Barefoot running technique instructor
- Suspension TRX Trainer
- Strike Boxing + Kickboxing Instructor
- Keiser Indoor Cycling Instructor
- Circuit Training Instructor
- Level 3 Business and Marketing
- Level 3 Client Lifestyle and fitness assessment
- Level 3 Training in different Environments
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- First aid at work
Rehabilitation training will help improve your long-term health and wellbeing. Staying in good physical shape will help the body recover from illness more efficiently, recuperate from injuries faster and be less likely to develop serious health problems once issues arise.
What are you waiting for?
Simply fill in the form below and I will do my best to get back to you within 24hrs. If you prefer, call: 07876 655868, or email: